Bonding is a solution for:
- fixing or repairing chipped or cracked teeth
- reducing unsightly gaps or spaces in your front teeth
- hiding discoloration or dark areas on the tooth’s surface
- reshaping or completely changing the size, shape or color of a single tooth or your entire smile
Advantages of bonding:
- bonding requires little if no reduction of tooth structure due to its incredibly strong bond it makes to your tooth.
- It is a quick, same day procedure, typically less than an hour long.
- Composite bonding comes in shades that are able to virtually match any tooth color, including yours.
Bonding can pick up stains from wine, tea, and tobacco over the years. If a more stain impervious, permanent non-staining solution is desired, see the veneer and crown procedure section.
Our office offers a variety of services to assess all your dental needs. See the links below for a brief explanation of each service or ask our staff – we’ll be happy to answer any questions.